- TAAI／National Taiwan University, Computer Science and Information Engineering
- No. 1, Sec. 4, Roosevelt Road, Taipei, Taiwan 10617
- TEL:+886-2-33664888 ext 250
The Taiwanese Association for Artificial Intelligence (TAAI) is a government registered official academic society (Registration number: Ministry of Internal Affairs 8414022, May 30, 1995). The objective of TAAI is to promote research, development, application and exchange of Artificial Intelligence in Taiwan.
With a member body comprising researchers and practitioners of Artificial Intelligence (AI) from universities, research institutes and industry, TAAI claims itself to be the largest bank of Taiwanese experts in AI. Currently, TAAI maintains about 200 registered members. Each year, TAAI hosts two major events to promote AI research.
- AI Forum – AI Forum is to show case AI research results in Taiwan. All speakers are by invitation, selected from top researchers in Taiwan whose latest research results published in top international conferences in AI.
- Technologies and Applications of Artificial Intelligence (TAAI) conference – TAAI conference is the annual meeting of TAAI. Submissions are solicited and reviewed rigorously from an international program committee. TAAI also hosts keynote speeches from top AI researchers in the world.
TAAI also presents the Thesis and Dissertation Awards annually. The purpose to set up these awards is to encourage outstanding Taiwanese Master and Doctoral students to join the AI research community and develop themselves into top AI researchers.